The Transaction Line Item report reflects the detailed postings in all accounts between two dates.
View the Transaction Line Item report
To view the Transaction Line Item report, navigate to the Reports tab, and then click the Transaction Line Item link.
- Start: The start date of the report.
- End: The end date of the report.
- Filter by Contact: Select one or more Contacts.
- Filter by Account: Select one or more Accounts.
- Filter by Category: Select one or more Categories
Once the parameters have been chosen, click the Refresh button.
The current report can be Printed or Exported at any time.
This report will automatically exclude all transactions (with the exception of Conversion Balance transactions) entered before the Conversion Date. Refer to the section on Converting from Another Accounting System for more information.
Retained Earnings calculated automatically for prior financial years are not displayed in this report. With regards to Retained Earnings, this report only displays actual transactions entered.