You can style the PDF documents for your Statements and Remittances with these settings.
Navigate to the Settings tab and then click the Statements, Remittances and Receipts link.
Headers and Footers for Statements, Remittances and Receipts
- Name In Header: Select from None, Trading Name, Legal Name, Logo. In order to use a custom logo, make sure that you have already uploaded a logo for your Organsation.
- Address In Header: Select from None, Trading Address, Registered Address.
- Name in Footer: Select from None, Tading Name, Legal Name.
- Address in Footer: Select from None, Trading Address, Registered Address.
- Print Page Numbers: Check this if you would like page numbers printed on your documents
Additional Text for Statements
You can specify the default text that will appear at the bottom of all printed statements. For example, you may wish to enter a special message to all clients or your banking details.
At this point in time, you cannot change the format of invoices, although this is a feature that we are working on at the moment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.